- I'm still in the process of composing a string quartet based on a few lines from the Anand Sahib. Now I'm expanding it more by adding a second and third theme.
- I discovered and purchased this brainwave entrainment program, The Missing Link, and am really impressed with the quality of the audios and the holistic nature of the program. I'm about a month into it so far.
- Books I've been reading lately:
- I signed up for the Joseph Campbell book club through Literati. This month we're reading The Wayfinders by Wade Davis.
- I finished reading Story of a Soul by St. Thérèse of Lisieux (the John Clarke translation) and it's made such a strong impression on me that I'm reading it again slowly. I also picked up some companion books and am reading those, too: I Believe in Love: A Personal Retreat Based on the Teaching of St. Thérèse of Lisieux by Jean C. J. d'Elbée, and also Shirt of Flame: A Year with St. Thérèse of Lisieux by Heather King.
- I feel inspired to learn as much as possible about Irish culture, history, and language, with the hope of making several trips there once the pandemic is over, and possibly moving there. I've been exploring the following books and resources, and trying to study Irish every day:
Previous Now pages:
This page was inspired by the Now page of Derek Sivers.